Services & Pricing
Trials take place from my home hair room. I book out up to 2 hours and during this appointment we can look through photos, try a couple of styles and work with any hair accessories you may want to try.
If you feel like you need another trial after this we can arrange this for a different date. I’m here to make sure you are 100% happy. We will also work through timings for the morning to make sure you feel relaxed in the build up knowing we have everything organised for the day.
If you don’t have your accessories or veil when you come for the trial it isn’t a problem but most Brides feel it’s nice to see the full look before the big day! I recommend a trial around 6-8 weeks before the day so your hair is as close to how it will actually be length and colour wise, as all these details can make such a difference when choosing a style.
If you want to check my availability, you can do this on my Availability calendar here.
Take a look at my FAQ section that may answer some of the other questions you have.
Bridal Price ListThese prices are for 2021 weddings only.
|TRIALS||ON THE DAY|
|Bridesmaids (10 and over)||£30||£35|
|Bridesmaids (under 10)||£20||£20/£25|
|Mother of the Bride/ Groom/ Guests||£30||£35|
- A wedding date is secured in my diary once a £50 deposit has been paid by bank transfer (deposits are non-refundable unless it is due to cancellation by Ella Louise Hairstyling)
- A minimum of 4 adults are required during peak wedding season/other peak dates
- Travel expenses are based on time and distance from my home in Barnsley (which I can include in my quote)
- Parking costs will be charged if there isn’t any free parking
- All hair trials are from my home hair room in Barnsley mainly on Thursdays and Fridays
- Full balances are to be paid in cash on your wedding day
- Deposits are non-transferable as they are paid to secure a specific date in my diary
Pricing based from my hair room:
- Prom hair trial – £30
- On the day – £35
If you want to get ready with some of your girls and enjoy getting together, I can come out to you and help get you all ready as a group (minimum of 3 people for hairstyling) at £30 per person. Travel charges would apply depending on distance from my home.
Special Occasion Hair
Whether it’s a party, special night out, a day at the races or even if you are a guest at a wedding, I can help make you look and feel amazing for any occasion.
- Pin up – £25
- Blowdry/Curling – £15/£20
I can travel out to a chosen location to do hair for any occasion for a minimum of 3 people priced at £30 per person. Travel charges would apply depending on distance from my home.